NIXALL® JOINS RACING DUDES TO HELP RACE HORSES BEAT THE ODDS!

THE RACING DUDES


Nixall® and The Racing Dudes
team up to benefit the Retired Racehorse Project


The management at Nixall® (www.nixall.com/pages/rrp) is proud to announce a partnership with The Racing Dudes (www.racingdudes.com) to benefit the Retired Racehorse Project (RRP).

The Racing Dudes operate a nationally recognized web site that covers all aspects of Thoroughbred horse racing. The www.racingdudes.com caters to horseplayers and fans of all skill levels with valuable content that includes free picks for all thoroughbred race tracks, handicapping products, news stories, race previews and a weekly podcast called ‘Blinkers Off’.

Nixall®, known for their natural VetResponse line, boasts of rave reviews from trainers, handlers and veterinarians as well as riders and owners nationwide. Nixall® and The Racing Dudes both have an extreme passion for the equine world and are teaming up to raise money for the RRP’s efforts to help thoroughbreds find a new life after racing. The Racing Dudes will be promoting the Nixall® product line to the horse racing world as the "Official horse health product of the Thoroughbred Racing Dudes", and both companies will be providing 3% and both companies will be providing 3% each of equine directed sales, totaling 6% back to the RRP, a project dedicated to the make-over of retired racehorses.

Nixall® CEO Cap Briant, a horse racing fan himself, stated “Moving alongside The Racing Dudes and RRP to support all efforts made towards sustaining the life and health of these tremendous athletes is just a natural extension of our commitment to Animal Wellness here at Nixall®."

Racing Dudes Jared Welch and Aaron Halterman, went on to say, "We became interested in Nixall because, plain and simple, the products are awesome. We are beyond excited to partner with our first horse health care company, while also supporting the Retired Racehorse Project. For us, it’s an opportunity to give back to a great cause while exposing the racing world to Nixall’s natural approach to equine health. The Retired Racehorse Project is something that is very important to not only us, but the industry as a whole."

For more information contact Kelly Frey, kelly@nixall.com or Jill Neleman, jill@nixall.com    

Guest Blogger
Guest Blogger

Author



Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.